HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 36
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 36 with a lightweight all-mineral formulation.
- Evens and brightens skin with a glowing tint for most skin types.
- Powerful antioxidants help protect skin from pollution, IR rays and blue light.
- Provides long-lasting hydration.
- Fragrance-free reef-friendly formulation.
- Water resistant 40 minutes.
- No white residue.
How to use
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.